There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
• All athletes must be drug-free and compliant with the WADA Anti-Doping Code. Drug testing is to conform to current WADA Prohibited List by WADA Accredited Labs.
• All testing will be carried out on site or at an approved designated site in accordance with INBA PNBA Drug Testing Custody and Control Form Collection Policy and Procedures.
• You must obtain two characters references attesting that you are drug-free.
• All athletes will contribute a portion of the drug testing fees with each contest entry fee.
• Testing includes all performance enhancing “drugs” that are on the current WADA Prohibited List.
• All athletes must pass an INBA PNBA WADA certified urine or blood test (all athletes subject to random testing, and in and out of competition testing).
• INBA PNBA will also conduct random drug testing at each event as well as random testing to members of the Natural Teams throughout the year.
• Random drug testing for athletes began January 1st, 1999.
• If an athlete tests positive for a banned substance they will be suspended from competing for a minimum of one year up to a lifetime ban based on the severity and quantities/levels of banned substance or substances detected. The athletes name, picture and test results will be posted on website (Hall of Shame) and social media.
• Any athlete that produces an Adverse Analytical Finding (Positive Test Result) faces immediate suspension beginning the date of the positive test. Results Management will officially begin. The athlete will be notified in writing of the Adverse Analytical Finding, and the Confidential Test Report will be provided from the lab. The athlete has the right to appeal the decision in writing within 10 business days, and pay the total cost of the “B” sample testing. However, the suspension remains in effect until either the “B” sample confirms or refutes the findings. Once a final ruling is made by the local and International INBA PNBA committee, then there is no second appeal.
• Be advised that among the banned substances are ephedrine and its derivatives, DHEA and Andro and all of its derivatives.
It is your responsibility to be aware of the substances that are on the prohibited list. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Click button to see all prohibited substances and methods.